LINEN NAPKIN |SNOW WHITE | SET OF 2
LINEN NAPKIN SNOW WHITE
The stonewashed linen fabric, from which all DESAYER napkins are sewn, is 100% natural fabric. It has undergone an additional washing process to achieve exceptional softness of the fabric, while maintaining the natural strength of its fibers. Linen has many natural properties that positively affect our health and well-being. Here are a few of them:
- is electrostatic, does not attract dust, does not causes static to textiles
- is antibacterial , blocks the growth of mites. It significantly prolongs the feeling of freshness of linen tablecloths, runners or napkins,
- it is exceptionally durable and does not lose its qualities over time, on the contrary, with each home wash it gains softness and delicacy,
- is hypoallergenic, does not cause irritation and maintains the natural pH of the skin, therefore it is also recommended for people prone to allergies,
- perfectly absorbs moisture while remaining dry to the touch,
- is resistant to friction thanks to which linen tablecloths and runners can decorate our tables for many years.
The role of linen napkin is not limited to the table. The above properties of linen fabric mean that linen napkin can be used in many different ways. You can put it as a mini tablecloth on a smaller table or chest of drawers. You can wrap the bread with a linen napkin to prevent it from drying out too quickly. You can line it with wicker baskets. You can wipe delicate dishes with it. Just use it wherever its natural features can be used.
Why choose DESAYER napkins
DESAYER napkins and other table textiles are hand-sewn, in Poland with the highest quality of workmanship.
Sewing is done individually for your order and therefore it takes several days for shipping, maximum 10 days working.
We offer standard sizes, but if you need a different size, we'll be happy to sew one especially for you. Write or call us!
All DESAYER linen products are made only from fabrics from European producers. They have quality certificates confirming that they are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health and the natural environment.
For orders over 350 PLN shipping in Poland free!
Care of linen table textiles
Proper care of linen fabric makes it even softer and more delicate with each wash. Here are some of the most important rules of care in order to enjoy the products for a long time.
WASHING Linen fabrics like bathing, both by hand and in a washing machine, but at a maximum temperature of 30-40 ° C. Use delicate liquids for washing. Do not use bleach or other strong detergents. For rinsing, you can add a few drops of natural oil with your favorite scent.
DRYING Centrifuge at low speed - max 800 revolutions. When washing by hand, do not twist the linen fabric strongly, as it may damage the fibers, shrinkage and permanent creasing. Best drying of linen products is to hang outside, in the wind. We do not recommend tumble-drying, improperly selected program may cause shrinking of the fabric.
IRONING Products made of stonewashed linen do not need to be ironed, you can just shake it off and enjoy its natural wrinkles. However, if you like ironed elegant look, it is best to iron while the fabric is still damp.
Take into account that due to the display or monitor settings, the colors you see may differ slightly from those in reality.