If the purchased items do not meet your expectations, you can return the products up to 14 days from the moment of receiving the shipment.
Only products that have not been used, washed, etc. can be returned or exchanged, preferably in their original packaging. We do not accept returns of products made on customer’s request. If you happen to have any doubts, please contact us. We manage each and every order individually.
The buyer shall cover the costs of return shipment.
Withdrawal from the contract
- A) you are a consumer
- B) you are a natural person and the contract that you concluded with us after December 31st 2020 is directly related to your business activity, but is not of a professional nature for you
- you have the right to withdraw from the contract .
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal, for example via e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send the returned item to us to the following address: Przy Forcie 10/140 Street, 02-495 Warsaw no later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrawn from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for a contract in the case of which we provide you with an item and are obliged to transfer the ownership right to it - from the moment of the item becoming your possession or the possession of a third party designated by you, other than the carrier; in the case of a contract that covers many items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from the moment of the last item from the batch becoming your possession or the possession of a third party designated by you, other than the carrier
To meet the specified deadline, it is enough for a statement to be sent before its expiry.
Payments made, including costs of delivering items on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions, will be refunded to you immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of the collection of the declaration of withdrawal.
We may withhold the payment received from you until we receive the goods back or you provide a proof of sending them back to us, whichever occurs first.
Remember that you do not have the right to withdraw from a contract in the case of contracts:
- in which the subject of the contract is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to your specification or allowing to satisfy your individual needs;
- in which the subject of the contract is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
- in which the subject of the contract is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, especially if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the contract are sound or visual recordings or pieces of computer software delivered in a sealed package, especially if the package has been opened after delivery.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If you are a consumer and the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint that is granted by the warranty. It is recommended to submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or to send it to the following address: Przy Forcie 10/140 Street, 02-495 Warsaw.
Defective goods should be sent to the following address: Przy Forcie 10/140 Street, 02-495 Warsaw, Poland
After the identification of a defect, you can request:
- exchange of purchased items for items that are defect-free,
- defect removal,
or make a statement on:
- request to lower the price,
- request to withdraw from the contract - in the event of a vital defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
You can file a complaint within one year of identifying the defect. The timeframe to file a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period expiration.
Consideration of your complaint (response issuing) will take place within 14 days from the date of complaint reception.
More information on complaint handling can be found in our Sales Regulations.