LINEN BABY BEDDING QUILTED | STRAWBERRY RED
Red linen baby bedding made of 100% soft linen fabric, which is extremely delicate for the baby's skin. Pillows and quilt are filled with light and fluffy silicone nonwoven fabric, which makes it possible to use it all year round. The filling has been additionally gently quilted, which creates a charming pattern on the bedding.
The dimensions of the pillow are 25x35 cm, and the quilts are 60x75 cm, height is about 3 cm. The size of the bedding is perfect for the DESAYER wicker cot, the Moses basket or a pram.
RED LINEN BABY BEDDING QUILTED
The soft linen fabric from which all our children's bedding is sewn is 100% natural fabric friendly to both humans and our planet . It has undergone an additional washing process to achieve exceptional softness and delicacy, while maintaining the high strength of its fibers. Linen has many natural properties that make weaving made of it an ideal material for children's products:
- is extremely airy , allows the skin to breathe freely,
- thanks to natural thermoregulation it ensures the optimal temperature at any time of the year: it cools pleasantly in summer, ensuring that the baby does not overheat, and in winter it covers it with the necessary warmth.
- is antibacterial, blocks the growth of mites, and thanks to anti-electrostatic properties, it does not attract dust
- is hypoallergenic, does not cause irritation and maintains the natural pH of the skin, therefore it is also recommended for children with very sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
- perfectly absorbs moisture while remaining dry to the touch for a long time.
- is extremely durable and does not lose its qualities over time, on the contrary, it gains softness and delicacy with each home wash.
DESAYER linen children's bedding will ensure optimal comfort your child's sleep . Complete your dream set with a linen sheet to fully enjoy nature's gift of linen.
Why choose DESAYER linen bedding for kids
DESAYER linen for children is hand-sewn in Poland, with attention to the highest quality of workmanship.
Sewing is done individually according to your order and therefore shipping takes several days, up to 10 working days.
The offer includes standard sizes, but if you need another one, write or call us, we will be happy to sew one especially for your child.
All DESAYER products are made only from materials from European producers. They have quality certificates confirming that they are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health and the natural environment.
Both, linen fabrics and the filling, from which the children's bedding is sewn are certified by OEKO TEX standard 100.
For orders over PLN 350, shipping within Poland is free!
Care of the linen bedding for babies
Proper care of linen fabric makes it even softer and more delicate with each wash. Here are some of the most important rules of care in order to enjoy the products for a long time.
WASHING Linen fabrics like bathing, both by hand and in a washing machine, but at a maximum temperature of 30-40 ° C. Use delicate liquids for washing. Do not use bleach or other strong detergents. For rinsing, you can add a few drops of natural oil with your favorite scent.
DRYING Centrifuge at low speed - max 800 revolutions. When washing by hand, do not twist the linen fabric strongly, as it may damage the fibers, shrinkage and permanent creasing. Best drying of linen products is to hang outside, in the wind. We do not recommend tumble-drying, improperly selected program may cause shrinking of the fabric.
IRONING Products made of stonewashed linen do not need to be ironed, you can just shake it off and enjoy its natural wrinkles. However, if you like ironed elegant look, it is best to iron while the fabric is still damp.
Take into account that due to the display or monitor settings, the colors you see may differ slightly from those in reality.